PIN IT

UGLY-HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!!



Hello all in the bloggersphere! Saundra Lane Galloway here to make a disclosure statement that I should have made a long time ago! Just to refresh WHY I started this blog...well, it was to take life lessons and find the Godly take on them.  That's it...I think I have mentioned on several occasions that I will make no reference to specific people...no names, no direct attacks on a person...that is NOT my intent on this blog...MY BLOG!

I recently received two very ugly, hateful comments on my post titled "The Ugly about Pot" There was no scripture attached to these comments (made by the same person)...there was only attack on my character, what I wrote, and even the statement that I was probably an overweight white person...WHAT? Not sure what that had to do with anything, but never the less...

I want to make it clear that I will gladly study, discuss, and listen to anyone's comment if it is respectful, kind, and has validity to it...that means not your opinion about ME, but has scripture, or questions about something that is genuine.  I do NOT feel obligated to post hateful, spiteful, immature statements..they are nothing but argumentative and cowardly (have you ever noticed that the hateful comments are sent anonymously?)...that serves no purpose but to banter back an forth for no good purpose! MY GOODNESS! 

I say...IF you want to disagree in a respectful way, have scripture to back it up and do not use attacking statements, that is great! I'm glad to try to wade through with you...BUT, if you want to just spout off in an anonymous way, that will not be published...that goes against what I hold as a standard for myself...do NOT attack or bring a specific person under the gun! In this case, that was ME...on MY BLOG!

As I promised, I will leave scripture for us to ponder...

Proverbs 18:2 "A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion"

Proverbs 29:9 "If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet"

Proverbs 14:-9 "Leave the presence of a fool, for there you do not meet words of knowledge. The wisdom of the prudent is to discern his way, but the folly of fools is deceiving. Fools mock at the guilt offering, but the upright enjoy acceptance."

Proverbs 14:16 " One who is wise is cautious and turns away from evil, but a fool is reckless and careless. "

Proverbs 1:22 "“How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and fools hate knowledge?"

Romans 12:2 "Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."

Ecclesiastes 10:15 "The toil of a fool wearies him, for he does not know the way to the city."

and, the perfect reason why I won't post ugly, argumentative comments...

2 Timothy 2:23 "Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels."...

that scripture is not my statement folks...but it is wise...so, let's try to understand that I am trying to find Godly answers to life's struggles...NOT to argue a point that is steeped in opinion, or to feel obligated to defend myself as a person who may or may not be fat! lol...Just a simple girl who wants to live as God asks...that's all!

GOD BLESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment